Apple Raisin Quinoa Recipe
Updated: 21 hours ago
What you need:
· 3 apples, cored and diced (peeled or not, depending on your baby’s preference and age)
· 1/3 cup unsweetened and un-sulphated raisins
· 2 tbsp quinoa flakes (or whole cooked quinoa if your baby is into chunkier textures)
· 1/4 tsp cinnamon (optional)
· dash of ginger (optional)
· dash of nutmeg (optional)
1. Steam apples and raisins together in a steam basket on the stovetop for 5-7 minutes, or until tender.
2. Reserve water and combine apples, raisins, quinoa flakes and spices with 1 tbsp of reserved water in food processor and process until desired consistency is achieved.
3. Add more of the reserved water to thin the puree as desired.
Kidfooduniverse.com (2020). Baby’s super quinoa recipe. Retrieved from http://www.kidsfooduniverse.com/archives/organic-bkg-b-smoothie-9m