Friday Night Takeaway At Home - Honey And Soy Chicken Wings!
Who loves chicken wings? We love chicken wings!
I love this honey soy chicken wings recipe as I can throw the wings into a container the with marinade the night before I am going to cook them. Then it's as simple as popping them in the oven when I get home the next day after work, much easier (and cheaper) than driving down to pick up fish and chips!
Chicken Wings - 24
Soy Sauce - 1/4 Cup
Honey - 1/4 Cup
Sweet paprika - 2 teaspoons
Garlic - 2 cloves, crushed
Salad or Potatoes - Whatever you choose to accompany
1. Place the chicken in an ovenproof baking dish
2. Combine soy sauce, honey, paprika and garlic in a jug.
3. Pour soy sauce mixture over chicken and toss to coat evenly.
4. Cover with plastic wrap and place in the fridge for 3 hours. If you can leave over night then even better as this helps to develop the flavours.
5. Preheat oven to 200 degrees Celsius
6. Bake chicken in preheated oven, turning occasionally, for 30- 45 minutes or until golden brown and cooked through.
7. Remove from oven and serve with your favourite sides
TIP: Also great with rice and a basic greens yum!