Grilled Lamb with Kiwifruit and Lime Dressing
Updated: Feb 5, 2021
What you need:
· 500 g lamb fillets
· 1 kiwifruit, peeled and pureed
· 1 lime, zest and juice
· ¼ tsp ginger, crushed
· 2 tsp olive oil
1. Place lamb fillets in a bowl with the kiwifruit puree, the zest and juice of lime, ginger and olive oil.
2. Mix well, cover and refrigerate until ready to cook.
3. Spray cooking spray onto a hot pan. Cook lamb fillets on each side for about 2-3 minutes (medium rare) or 3-4 minutes (well done). Allow to rest for 2 minutes.
4. Serve with mashed potato and steamed veggies.