How To Make A Perfect Hot Chocolate
Now that winter is here it is the perfect time to start drinking hot drinks. We have been experimenting and this is our take on how to make a perfect hot chocolate, enjoy!
Full Cream Milk - 2 cups
Sugar - 3 tablespoons
Vanilla extract - 1/4 teaspoon
Cocoa powder - 4 tablespoons
Chocolate chips - 2 tablespoons
1. Place sugar, cocoa and vanilla into a saucepan on high add 1 cup of milk and whisk quickly until ingredients have dissolved , normally takes about 30 seconds to 1 minute
2. Add the rest of the milk and keep stirring until the milk comes to the boil.
3. Take off the element once milk has boiled and whisk in one tablespoon of the chocolate chips.
4. With the other tablespoon add chocolate chips to the bottom of 2 mugs
5. Pour hot chocolate over the chocolate chips and stir.