750 g beef mince
420 g can condensed tomato soup
40 g French onion instant soup
2 cup macaroni uncooked
2 cup water
1 tsp mixed herbs *to taste
1. Brown mince in large pot.
2. Add the soup mix.
3. Add tomato soup. Stir.
4. Add the water and macaroni. Stir.
5. Add in mixed herbs to taste.
6. Let the mix come up to the boil, stirring occasionally.
7. Reduce to a low simmer, cover, and cook for 15-20 minutes stirring occasionally.
Recipe source: https://www.bestrecipes.com.au/recipes/macaroni-mince-recipe/2mi22t1v?r=recipes/kidfriendlyrecipes&c=2of81x49/Kid%20friendly%20recipes